Israeli 'air strike on convoy on Syria-Lebanon Boarder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what happens to those F-16s that are going to Egypt?

Egypt already has a bunch of F-16's. the truth is that those new ones don't fly themselves either and the Israeli pilots are far superior in their F-15's and F-16's. Israel already has a modern fleet, Egypt isn't getting anything that Israel doesn't already have.

Did you kids know that Iraq is getting new F-16's too?

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'm sure all the Pro-Israeli folks at church will be ready send kids off to another Holy Land military tour, and spout about how we need to do this and that.....I sure hope they get their plane tickets first and get on over there to help 'em out. I wish folks were as passionate about U.S. interests as they are about Israel.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And what happens to those F-16s that are going to Egypt?

they get shot down, then they buy more. Thats how wars work anymore. Its like a business.

We supply arms, tanks, planes and wmd's. Then we instigate a war. Sell supplies to rebuild, re-arm, then the process starts over. Its actually a giant, profitable business.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They should mind their own business and the world would be a safer place.
Sarcasm off now.

I think they would say (as they just did) that it is, in fact, Israel's business when hostile and unstable neighbors with powerful non-state actors being harbored within their borders start moving chemical weapons stockplies into either deployed or unsecured locations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom