It’s Been A Long Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brother Bob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven’t been on here in years. Retired from Ma Bell back in 2010. Moved back to Oklahoma to take care of my now deceased mother. Dad passed away in 2009. I purchased 40 acres and built a house in rural Pott County. Got a part time gig working for the ODWC(Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation). My job is taking care of our three shooting ranges at the Lexington Wildlife Management Area. You are required to possess a valid Oklahoma Hunting License to shoot there. Please come by and see me or my bride as we are usually there every day. We pick up a lot of brass, also, so you reloaders look us up. :Heya:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back BB. I saw you logged on and thought ‘now there’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time’. The new renovation at Lexington has its own thread. I’ve not made it down there yet but hear lots of good reports. The possibility of an ENS (eat and shoot) at the range has been brought up a few times.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's good to meet you Brother Bob. I joined up here in 2012 so I didn't know you from before.

I need to get over to Lexington to sight in a few rifles. I haven't been there since a deer hunt in 1976.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot at Lexington more since they added/remodeled to the range. They did a nice job. Very busy on the weekends, so I go during the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom