It’s going to get cold!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bring in our short haired dog every night. The great pyrenees stays outside. But if he does want to warm up he can get in the heated dog house.

A friend has several Great Pyrenees, they love this **** coming up? My Australian Shepard loves the cold, snow, sleet anything goes, but likes to warm up his ass by the fire too! But not our friends Pyrenees!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A friend has several Great Pyrenees, they love this **** coming up? My Australian Shepard loves the cold, snow, sleet anything goes, but likes to warm up his ass by the fire too! But not our friends Pyrenees!
Our neighbors down the road raise meat sheep and they have several GP scattered about on properties with the sheep. Once they were old enough to be out of the house working, they've got no desire to come back inside rain or shine, hot or cold.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live about 3 hours north of Houston, and it’s supposed to be 12* Monday night and 14* Tuesday night. We had -10* on my porch in that big freeze in 2021.:freezing:
We were in Mercedes Tx, 2 miles from the Mexican border in 2021. 6 days without power or water and propane for heating the RV was nonexistent. We managed and got through it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Arrived about 20 min ago.
current.TAIR_03H.grad-1.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My outside temp is still showing 46 degrees. Getting ready to walk out to the shop for a bit, so I'll experience it first hand.
Never mind. I see it's the map for temp change, not actual temp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom