It’s that time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My low tire sensors went off today. Cool weather is here.
I love those sensors. We have them on our RV as well with a monitor that is mounted just under the rear view mirror to alert us if one of the tires gets low or has a catastrophic leak before they shred and cause a lot of damage.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's why I have one of these. When we were in Utah and wanted to go see the Toroweap overlook of the Grand Canyon, it was advisable to take along a 12V air compressor and tire plugs. I have used the compressor a few times.

Viair 88P 12V Air Compressor

View attachment 420607

Hooks directly to battery, and the power cables and air hose are long enough to reach the rear tires on a Ford Expedition Max and a Ford Transit 350. One might have to move the compressor itself from one side of the hood to the other, but it works.
We have one of those, but a different brand. It's not one that you plug into the accessory inlet. Uses battery clamps only. We bought enough of the coiled hose to reach the RV tires. Took some modifying of the tire side of the factory hose to convert to US quick disconnect, but it's not hard to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom