IT CAME IN TODAY. (solo)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Onequickfiveoh

118 rounds since new. 2 fte. need more practice for accuracy when new runs off.

Forgot to add after extra Lucas gun oil it ejected fine.

Last edited:

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
118 rounds since new. 2 fte. need more practice for accuracy when new runs off.

Forgot to add after extra Lucas gun oil it ejected fine.

you may have gotten lucky. From all the review I read, some even gun mags. (and you know they never really bad mouth makers) and they all seemed dissapointed by it. Most claimed bad reliability problems. Hope she works for you! Keep us updated....

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugh...been trying to get a Solo CDP since they came out. We tried gun broker last week but found out they access your credit when you give them your information. They were blocked by my roommates credit lock and identity protection service. They then declined her because of it. They are racking up complaints left and right for unlawfully accessing credit files without explicit consent. Apparently one of the bigwigs or spouse of said bigwigs is also a top man at Equifax. They are really close to being in deep poo poo. If you go through them they will access your credit information. If you, like me, prefer to share your personal information only with those you give permission to you should consider avoiding them.

Now onto the Solo...damn I'm jealous, that's a sweet gun. I really wish we could find one. Don't worry about the people bad mouthing them 90% of them are only repeating what someone else said and the other 10% were people not following break in instructions or shooting low power rounds not even recommended for the Solo. Ok, there are surely some that are borked but that comes with any new design. Enjoy your gun, it's uber cool.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you may have gotten lucky. From all the review I read, some even gun mags. (and you know they never really bad mouth makers) and they all seemed dissapointed by it. Most claimed bad reliability problems. Hope she works for you! Keep us updated....

I like this gun. I have shot a couple of them, different ones, probably around 80 - 100 rounds total, did not have any problems in either one. Has a real nice natural POA, as accurate as my Kahr, (at least in my hands, may do better in others), just a really nice pistol. I would like to shoot one another 400 rounds or so before I carried it, simply because there is not a lot of history on it. I like the rounded edges for carry too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom