I've heard that women dental hygienists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Go to Mercedes Tx, cross the border into Mexico and get the same or better dental care you get in the US.
Thousands of Americans go there annually for dental work.
If I remember right a tooth replacement requiring a socket and a follow up visit months later after the socket has set for the tooth is about $1100.
Just across the border in the US it's $4500 or more.
The dentists there have been trained in the US and their facility's are as good or better than anything you see in the US.
Buddy got some implants and was totally happy with the results. He had to go back after 6 months.
We spend winters near there so we hear all the feedback. If I remember right, they even take US insurance to help cover.
If your wanting more info let me know.
Mom and dad snowbird In padre. Dad gets his teeth cleaned, has a pair of glasses made and buys the years worth of meds. Total spent is about $400

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad had an Indian (from India) female doctor that had about as much compassion as a crocodile, when he died of cancer she didn't even come to see me to offer any condolences, the American nurses there did much more for him than she did and I thanked them.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to Mercedes Tx, cross the border into Mexico and get the same or better dental care you get in the US.
Thousands of Americans go there annually for dental work.
If I remember right a tooth replacement requiring a socket and a follow up visit months later after the socket has set for the tooth is about $1100.
Just across the border in the US it's $4500 or more.
The dentists there have been trained in the US and their facility's are as good or better than anything you see in the US.
Buddy got some implants and was totally happy with the results. He had to go back after 6 months.
We spend winters near there so we hear all the feedback. If I remember right, they even take US insurance to help cover.
If your wanting more info let me know.

You donth thay? I needth some toofees fixth or mebbe eben pulldth. Do day take credith carths?
toothless.jpg

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S Doesn't work at my dentist any more. She held my head in one arm while she worked on my teeth repacking a root canal. I remember looking at her perfect makeup and and appreciating the perfect craftsmanship that would go into her work. That pink fuzzy sweater was pretty comfortable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom