jakerz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attempted to buy a monocular from this member. I said I would take it in an open forum post and in a PM where I asked for total with shipping and payment info. After receiving a total with payment directions I sent funds after getting home from work that evening and received a near-immediate refund from paypal. Jakerz had already sold the item to someone else.

Poor communications, make of that what you will.

Ek

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attempted to buy a monocular from this member. I said I would take it in an open forum post and in a PM where I asked for total with shipping and payment info. After receiving a total with payment directions I sent funds after getting home from work that evening and received a near-immediate refund from paypal. Jakerz had already sold the item to someone else.

Poor communications, make of that what you will.

Ek

Listen Nate, I told you in PM's and I'll tell you here, I sent payment info to you and someone else on the optic. I had over 25 pm's that day on multiple items between both sites and got mixed up on who I replied to. When I received funds twice for the same item I realized what I had done and had to refund one of you. I went by timestamp and you were second. Besides refunding your money immediately and apologizing for the mix up; I don't know what else to do.

I even went out of my way to find you the cheapest one I could find of the same optic on the internet ($15 more than mine and it was brand new) and sent you the link.