Jamie Lee Curtis Made Sure ‘Halloween’ Only Used Firearms for Self-Defense and Aligned With Her View

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, watched it today. The Nun was a ton better. As far as it having supposedly only used firearms for defense, the doctor sure got shot by the kid in the beginning....Didn't look like self defense to me at the time. So someone needs to just shut their pie hole or go act in movies that only star nice safe unicorns in them.

But honestly it pretty well sucked. Some of it was interesting near the start, trying to work Myers up with the mask and all. Couple spots had a little something to it but all the horror parts would have been right at home in the 80's or are basically carbon copy from previous Halloween movies. Then when she started traipsing around with a rifle poking at doors and around corners I was basically at a point of "Thankfully it's almost over." Too many retarded character decisions especially if they had learned to defend themselves. Plus spoke with my father who had in the last couple days watched H20 and he brought up, "If she chopped his head off in that one then how is he still alive" And her son was never in this version either so who knows what was done there so I guess I will have to watch a couple of the earlier ones and see what I can make of it.

When I went there was about 10 people in there today and four or five of them were young kids with the mother so I don't see this as something that is going to make out all that well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom