Jay Caruso Takes CNN’s Chris Cillizza To The Woodshed Over Gun Debate Terminology

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like click bait to me.

While it is not a "smoking gun" or hard hitting article, it does underscore the examples of how the lib dem gun grabbing/hating MSM slants gun control information either through TOTAL IGNORANCE of firearms(and it's associated/ancillary terminology) or through TOTAL DESIGN(lying/deceit/etc.) to fit their anti-gun agenda(s).

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's true but the title, "blah blah blah takes blah blah blah to the woodshed" when it sounds like an article about another article. Not exactly taking one to the woodshed

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's true but the title, "blah blah blah takes blah blah blah to the woodshed" when it sounds like an article about another article. Not exactly taking one to the woodshed

Whether it does or doesn't define taking one to the woodshed in your mind, I have no control over that. I'll just repeat that the MSM slants gun control information either through TOTAL IGNORANCE of firearms(and it's associated/ancillary terminology) or through TOTAL DESIGN(lying/deceit/etc.) to fit their anti-gun agenda(s). They(MSM) know that sheeple or low-info voters won't know the difference and sheeple or low-info voters will make no effort to find out if what his being aired is FACTUAL or TRUTHFUL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom