jeepersjeep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biglimpdog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well I was the guy he sold too. Great transaction, good to meet you JeepersJeep!

Sorry man, I asked about you deal and he said he told you he wasn't interested, so I bought it, sorry.

dobbsr88

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
he said he told you he wasn't interested
It wasn't your fault ,and he NEVER told me he wasn't interested and i have several PM's that would prove that was a lie. I also have some PMs about us making the deal when he got back in town,he expressed a LOT of interest in our deal and assured me it was a done. I hope you enjoy your rifle...I wont deal with him again.

jeepersjeep

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, 1st off, you want to give someone a bad name for not driving over 100 miles even after I made you a real good deal?
2nd, I never assured you it was done.
3rd, I was willing to drive but you could'nt meet one night. I did try.
So before you start crying about it to everyone i'm going to push this back on you.
I did try, I did make you a good deal, and I did contact you when I got back and told you I'm looking for cash, because before I went out of town I stopped at H&H and bought a Glock27, So I needed cash.
Quit badmouthing people you don't even know.
I do alot for people I don't know and I run into people that get mad at everyone cause we don't try hard enough. Your bitching because you did'nt get it, so, GET OVER IT.
Why did'nt you put , Well he tried to drive over 100 miles to give me a good deal but my time schedule would'nt work. So he tried once more to meet me halfway and I could'nt make it then also.
So hummmm....
I'm sure your a good guy, but just cause our time schedules did'nt work together don't talk bad about me
Sorry to make you mad but I'm standing my ground on this one.:friday:

dobbsr88

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why did'nt you put , Well he tried to drive over 100 miles to give me a good deal but my time schedule would'nt work. So he tried once more to meet me halfway and I could'nt make it then also.
So hummmm....
Check the General Discussions board,I DID put that in there in a post named: "A member is only as good as their word". You probably are a good guy too, but like i said I seriously doubt we will ever make a deal again.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great deal with jeepersjeep on a Bushnell scope. Gave me a heck of a deal, and if he ever holds me to it, I owe him a beer or two! It was great meeting you, and thanks again!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
jeepersjeep good to go in my book, met me 1/2 way and trade was good to go. A+++ Deal with in confidence!

Latest posts

Top Bottom