Joined USSA!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at orientation saturday as well. Im heading out tomorrow to set up for the rifle match.

Right on. I was the guy in front that was going to smoke until I noticed noone else was getting up. lol. Felt like an idiot. :giveup: I was thinking we'd be in there a bit longer. It was pretty funny to me though.

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right on. I was the guy in front that was going to smoke until I noticed noone else was getting up. lol. Felt like an idiot. :giveup: I was thinking we'd be in there a bit longer. It was pretty funny to me though.

It was funny She made it seem like we had an hour left. Then we skipthe break and 10 min later were done. I was back left corner.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last friday i joined the Gun club of USSA and their Training Program classes. Has any one on here taken any of the Training Program classes? Im really looking forward to getting some professional training from the good peeps at USSA the place is off the hook a shooters paradise! As the LB for the Jets Bart Scott said "Cant Wait" ohh ya go Steelers!! The best Cheese graders are made of Steel!!!!!
I've been attending the rifle and handgun training groups since they launched and it has been a great experience. Easily worth much more than I pay for it.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done Handgun I and most (I think) of Handgun II in the training group. It's been excellent, and you can't possibly even begin to match the price for this amount of training anywhere else. Not to mention the groups are usually small so you get a lot of focus time on your particular training needs. A couple times at the early (3pm) classes I was the only one there, one of those was with Mike Seeklander. Normally that would cost you hundreds.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there also. I was teaching the CCW class. You guys shoud come up with a gang sign we could throw down so we will know each other. j/k

Right on. My "gang sign" is an upward head nod followd by a wave with the right hand, then followed by a "how's it goin?" Is that gansta?:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom