Joplin USPSA Sunday June 28th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick417

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks Shawn, Rick and Robert. Excellent match today, great weather and plenty of running and gunning. I like all the moving targets, swingers, spinners, etc.
G

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get to shoot at Joplin very much due to travel expenses but was able to shoot this one. They did put on a good match and I had a blast. I will be making the trip again when money will allow.

Rick417

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for coming guys. And thanks for the help keeping things running.

Scores are done, Robert will surely get them emailed out tomorrow. If you don't get them, PM me and I'll send them to you.

Edited to add: Scores have been uploaded to local match results on the USPSA site. Club MO09

Shawn_Ginardi

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks to all for coming out, especially Gary, Bobby and Roman for coming from out of town to help setup, i'm sure there were more helpers but I was busy and didn't know who was else helping. :clap3:

It's really hard to try and put on a descent match when you only have 1 hour down range to set everything up, and in the past, the same 3-4 people are there to setup and it's very, very hard, if not impossible to get everything done in an hour. but that is getting better each time.

The host club only allows us to go down range to start stage construction at noon and shooting is supposed to begin at 1:00pm. The Match Director, Robert Madole is going to try and get the time changed to 10:00am, but it can't be changed until January, 2010.

For anybody that sets up / runs matches and has any ideas on how to streamline setting up the COF's, I would be greatful to hear any suggestions.

Also does anybody on here know / make poppers and or other type of props? I would like to try and swing a few cool props but we are on a budget.

It's makes for a long day, since I live about 30 minutes from the range. I left my house that morning at 10:30am and got home after finally getting scores done (well helping Rick get scores done) at around 1:30am, but it's worth it, the MD was about to pull the plug on having matches without getting some help, so we're trying to do our best and WE WILL IMPROVE EVERY MONTH, until we get up to steam as some of the great facilities you guys have in the Tulsa / OKC / Fort Smith area. You guys really don't know how lucky you are to have those kind of matches in your back yard.

I can be contacted at:

[email protected]

Shawn Ginardi

Latest posts

Top Bottom