Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast & Furious a List of Documents Withheld From Congress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're confusing the entertainment shows with the actual news broadcast. Hannity & O'Rielly are not new casters.

No, your right they are not news casters, they are reporters that actually investigate news reports, and try to make them public. O'rielly had a brief moment when he went stupid over gun control, but his base put him back in line.

How many Main stream reporters have you seen in Israel during the rocket attacks? I'll answer for you....none. CNN, MSNBC, and NBC are the spokes person for HAMAS.

Hamas was firing rockets into Israel while Hannity was on the ground. He actually toured homes that had been destroyed by Hamas bombs, and visited soldiers and civilians in hospital's clinging to life...

Some were not going to survive.

Wait a minute! CNN has a breaking news story! They discovered a video of Hamas building a rocket launcher in a residential area!! Holy Crap!!

They have only been doing it for ten years or so, and CNN just discovered a video?? LOL...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, your right they are not news casters, they are reporters that actually investigate news reports, and try to make them public. O'rielly had a brief moment when he went stupid over gun control, but his base put him back in line.

How many Main stream reporters have you seen in Israel during the rocket attacks? I'll answer for you....none. CNN, MSNBC, and NBC are the spokes person for HAMAS.

Hamas was firing rockets into Israel while Hannity was on the ground. He actually toured homes that had been destroyed by Hamas bombs, and visited soldiers and civilians in hospital's clinging to life...

Wait a minute! CNN has a breaking news story! They discovered a video of Hamas building a rocket launcher in a residential area!! Holy Crap!!

They have only been doing it for ten years or so, and CNN just discovered a video?? LOL...

+10 You got that right!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I listened to some of Hannity broadcasting from Israel the last couple of days. He brought to light the one-sided reporting that has been going on for some time now. I think he called CNN "Hamas TV" or something like that....pointing out that our media sources are only showing things from the Palestinian side. I never realized we had a press so controlled by the Muslims until heard him this week.

Last edited:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never realized we had a press so controlled by the Muslims until heard him this week.

That very well may be the stupidest statement ever made on this site. That's like next level stupid. That's a level of stupidity that there are only a few Stephen Hawking types that can grasp that level of stupidity. While that kind of knee-jerk, POA, completely lacking any basis of reality statement is nothing new on OSA, the very notion that the press is controlled by Muslims is so idiotic, it stands alone.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That very well may be the stupidest statement ever made on this site. That's like next level stupid. That's a level of stupidity that there are only a few Stephen Hawking types that can grasp that level of stupidity. While that kind of knee-jerk, POA, completely lacking any basis of reality statement is nothing new on OSA, the very notion that the press is controlled by Muslims is so idiotic, it stands alone.

You have been had. Not even on purpose, mind you. But merely as a result of being a slave to your own self imposed ignorance.
Why would someone make such a ridiculous, seething with contempt statement without even a minimal amount of thought as to the source or subject matter at hand?
Buffoonery, you define it Ace.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's not entirely incorrect. Some of the reporters themselves have admitted that they don't video or report the wrongdoings of Hamas fighters, because if they so much as turn a camera on them in the act, they'll be killed. It's the same logic they use in covering the WH. If they actually report the truth, they'll lose access. Access is EVERYTHING to a reporter. Report on Hamas negatively and you'll be killed. That's the ultimate denial of access.

Hey, I have to give those reporters who've willingly entered Hamas territory some credit. I didn't think they were smart enough to not get themselves killed! :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom