Just got home from the ER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad everyone is ok. Im sure Ers see all kinds of weird stuff stuck in all kinds of places.

Ain't that the truth! When I was younger, I would come home from work and tell the wife you would not believe the crap that happened tonight. She would say, Oh yeah, let me tell you about what I had to deal with tonight at the hospital. Man there are some really sick and or Stooooooopid folks out there. And some really creative kids! Glad that everything is ok with the little one.

osumark

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you're all ok! I keep waiting for my two year old to do something like this.

She already got a bucket stuck on her head once (came off with some tin snips)

my sister would of took her daughter to the er for that one, no way she would let my bro-in-law cut it away with the snips he would of had to borrow from the neighbor.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my sister would of took her daughter to the er for that one, no way she would let my bro-in-law cut it away with the snips he would of had to borrow from the neighbor.

fortunately it was just the wire handle that made it stuck on her head, so all i had to do was cut that and it popped right off.

i called her Buckethead for about 2 weeks until I forgot about it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread reminds me why I will never understand parents who go through "empty nest syndrome" when their kids leave home.

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kids ... but danggit, they were a pain in the arse ... LOL

Glad everybody is okay!!

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad everyone is ok. Im sure Ers see all kinds of weird stuff stuck in all kinds of places.

+1000.

I had an ex wife who worked in the ER. The stories that woman would tell. Hell, she even had pictures.

There was this one xray picture, of a bottle clearly stuck in someone's you know where. There were two different pics of it. One looking straight on, and then a profile shot. It was when the xray machine took the profile shot that you recognized the bottle for what it was. A crown royal bottle. No kidding. :hellno:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1000.

I had an ex wife who worked in the ER. The stories that woman would tell. Hell, she even had pictures.

There was this one xray picture, of a bottle clearly stuck in someone's you know where. There were two different pics of it. One looking straight on, and then a profile shot. It was when the xray machine took the profile shot that you recognized the bottle for what it was. A crown royal bottle. No kidding. :hellno:

Brother was a paramedic for EMSA for years ... yeah ... you are being gentle with the folks here.

The things people do ... :scratch:

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story, and I'm not the first to use the phrase. "Well sir, do you want me to remove it, or change the batteries?"

Removing anything smooth and round from the nostril or ear of a squirming child is a PITA. Cockroaches are easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom