Justin Bieber is a Tough Guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this photographer is going to catch loads of crap for this, HA!!

http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=23786&external=1512158.proteus.fma

Justin Bieber is wanted for questioning by Los Angeles County Sheriff's investigators after a photographer complained of being roughed up by the pop star at a shopping center.

Sheriff's Lt. Robert Wiard says the photographer called 911 on Sunday and complained of pain to his chest. Wiard said the scuffle happened when the photographer tried to snap pictures of Bieber and his girlfriend, teen actress Selena Gomez, after they walked out of a theater at The Commons at Calabasas.

Wiard says the photographer was taken to a hospital where he was treated and released.

He says Bieber and Gomez left before deputies arrived, so investigators want to talk to him to get his side of the story.

A call to Bieber's publicist was not immediately returned late Sunday.

Sam Anderson

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How would you like to be the guy who said.."I took an ass whipping from Justin Bieber"..? This guy not only needs his man card revoked, it needs to be burned.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How would you like to be the guy who said.."I took an ass whipping from Justin Bieber"..? This guy not only needs his man card revoked, it needs to be burned.

Depends on how much the shake-down is. When it starts bumping 7 figures I'm liable to just say to hell with it and turn in my man card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom