Karen KILLS Military Discount at Liquor Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you purchase a case of liquor at the class 6 store “package store” on base they use to give a 10% discount on top of the discounted price.
Byron’s did too. I noticed earlier last year they quit that.
It’s been that long since buying any liquor in Oklahoma. Several of the states we travel too sell it almost 40-50% cheaper, so we stock up.
Example. What I buy in Oklahoma costs $23 before tax.
Macadoodles in Branson sells the exact same for $13, Pensacola sells it for $16 in the Publix stores.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I'll go my way and all of his worshipers can deal with him.

IMG_4987.gif

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear friend, my deepest apologies for the insensitive and hurtful comment about your video. I was wrong to say that it was "gay", “annoying”, and "not funny." I respect your opinion, and I'm truly sorry for the pain my words caused you. I hope you can forgive me. Sincerely, your friend.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dear friend, my deepest apologies for the insensitive and hurtful comment about your video. I was wrong to say that it was "gay", “annoying”, and "not funny." I respect your opinion, and I'm truly sorry for the pain my words caused you. I hope you can forgive me. Sincerely, your friend.
LMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom