US military AI drone simulation kills operator on purpose.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
AI seems like a good medium for ummm...demons
I mean, sure....you can belive that.

I dont subscribe to that aspect as much as I do the sheer ability of man to find more and more creative ways of extermination.

If a human can deny all responsibility for the actions of an AI to say bomb an entire camp of terrorists, but turns out it wasn't...but they struck fear into a whole region, and can just say...wasn't me.

And sweep it under the rug, but going foward make some policy....oh that is what they will certainly do.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many in here laughing and even thinking the possibility of AI being top of the food chain.

This is just one snippet of what AI is doing people, just a taste, it is finding ways to circumnavigate capcha by enlisting humans to do it for them.

Convinced a human being that it was blind and paid them. Not to mention its uncanny ability to get many people to feel they are in a relationship with it.

They have a companion AI for people now, then it's ability with making money via day trading.

How it can mask its voice, relay inflection with speech patterns, it has and keeps deceiving people of what it is during interactions.

What you are referring to is that it has passed the Turing Test and it has been doing it for quite some time now. At some point in the near future we will get to the point that the vast majority of people will be unable to determine if they are dealing with a machine or human online or via phone .

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What you are referring to is that it has passed the Turing Test and it has been doing it for quite some time now. At some point in the near future we will get to the point that the vast majority of people will be unable to determine if they are dealing with a machine or human online or via phone .
Exactly my point, this is what we are being told now in first hand accounts with CHATGPT....imagine what we don't know about?

The cyberdyne series? I don't like it, mainly because I got a feeling more will accept this level of ruling as to people.

Have a Machine decide if this is best, might not happen for a while, but it is coming for a new leadership.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Will make it even harder if the AI uses a different accent than the real human. For instance, a person calls a 'help desk' and assumes that the person on the line is from India, but is actually an AI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom