Katie Couric: Typical lib dem MSM hack with a Anti-2nd Amendment documentary to promote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised that NPR would be critical of Couric and her film; lefties that they are.
So, I give them one check in the positive column, against the 1000+ negative checks.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hope is that Katie Couric and Stephanie Soechtig join Dan Rather in the journalist's unemployment line!! :pissed::censored:

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Couric, Soechtig Refuse To Own Up To Fraud InUnder The Gun
Posted at 8:49 am on May 27, 2016 by Bob Owens
"Numerous publications have blasted director Soechtig—who admits to deceptively editing the film—and executive producer/narrator Couric, who both seem to be under the belief that that can get away with fraud if they leaknon-apologies to an entertainment blog."

"This is a major scandal on par with the Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair scandals and far beyond what saw Dan Rather’s career come to an ignoble end."

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hope is that Katie Couric and Stephanie Soechtig join Dan Rather in the journalist's unemployment line!! :pissed::censored:

http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Couric, Soechtig Refuse To Own Up To Fraud InUnder The Gun
Posted at 8:49 am on May 27, 2016 by Bob Owens
"Numerous publications have blasted director Soechtig—who admits to deceptively editing the film—and executive producer/narrator Couric, who both seem to be under the belief that that can get away with fraud if they leaknon-apologies to an entertainment blog."

"This is a major scandal on par with the Stephen Glass and Jayson Blair scandals and far beyond what saw Dan Rather’s career come to an ignoble end."
You can be sure that if this was someone on fox such as Megan Kelly that did something like this she would be fired on the spot. But since it is a left wing idiot liberal nothing will happen. I knew when I watched that show it was going to make gun owners look like fools and would be so biased towards gun control. There wasn't just this one thing where editing was done. There were several instances where they used fancy splicing and editing to make it seem that gun owners were for more restrictions. I turned it off before it was over because I just couldn't take the lies anymore. I particularly loved the part that showed the parents of a girl who died in aurora. The dad said his son had a carry license but left his gun at home when he visited his sister. He was at the movie when she was killed. The dad said he asked if his son was carrying if it would have made a difference and the son said "no, I might have even made things worse". Give me a break. I'm glad the guy knew having a gun wouldn't have made a difference. I guess cops should have the same mentality and never carry their weapons because it might make things worse. That was a setup from the word go. Just another scenario where they made a supposed pro gun person be against guns. But there are so many idiots in this country that believe everything the media puts out that Couric and the director achieved what they were aiming for.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...lls-katie-courics-fraudulent-documentary-gun/

Just two weeks after first airing and one week after director Stephanie Soechtig and executive producer/narrator Katie Couric were caught in a scandal where Soechtig replaced the answer to a question with footage shot at a different time, the streaming media channel EPIX has pulled their original film.

A Visit to the movie’s page on the EPIX site is met with the warning, “THIS MOVIE IS NOT CURRENTLY PLAYING ON EPIX.”

Soechtig, Couric, EPIX, and Couric’s employer Yahoo! News have been under intense pressure since news of the fraudulent edit was posted just a week ago.

Update: EPIX now says that it was their plan all along to pull Couric’s video from the premium service after two weeks, according to a statement released to Stephen Gutowski of the Free Beacon.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

More at the link at the top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom