What are you listening to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I was higher than a muthafukka that night, just from breathing the air. I was 12.
I had a coworker who was a huge Eagles fan, and her fiancé got them tickets to their concert at Texas Stadium after the band got back together (I don't recall if it was the Hell Freezes Over tour or the next one). She said she broke her ankle getting to her seat, but it didn't matter--as soon as the house lights went down, about 15,000 joints got lit, and she was higher than a kite before the end of the first song...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to REO Speedwagon last night at Lucky Star. Couldn't believe Kevin is 73. Still a good show, although the beat is just a hair slower. Crowd was dead.

I've just about given up on 80s band concerts. REO was one of em. I saw them on AXS TV and seems like Kevin had lost his voice or something. He just didn't have that punch that I remember.

And don't even get me started on Motley Crue! :pissed:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've just about given up on 80s band concerts. REO was one of em. I saw them on AXS TV and seems like Kevin had lost his voice or something. He just didn't have that punch that I remember.

And don't even get me started on Motley Crue! :pissed:

Went to the fair to watch Vince Neil... got 3 or 4 songs into it and the gun shots happened. And yes, he was singing every 3rd or 4th word to the songs

Latest posts

Top Bottom