Keltec PMR-30 Charcoal Gray - Auction for Tornado Victims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkivbb

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn rocks for doing this! Very cool of you. You'll definitely get business from me in the future.

m.rehme

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up the PMR-30 yesterday, storms have slowed me down from making the trip.
The people at Sooner State Pawn are really great to visit with, looking around they have a good stock of guns and ammo, the prices are very good, you can pick up a AR there and not get gouged.
They have my future business for sure!
Mark

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to stir up trouble but I really think people should think twice before donating to the red cross/united way etc. The local churches and random people do much more than those organizations do. Sandy is not an isolated event for the red cross. Just a personal observation.

I'll say this once I recover, I will be a life long American Legion, and Babtist Disaster relief supporter. I will never give a penny to the red cross and united way.

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work for the Red Cross driving one of the ERV's (emergency response vehicles) and we serve every bit as much as the Baptists. We take the hot food, coffee and hot drinks TO the first responders, victims and recovery crews. Baptist do great work too, but you need to get to their church to receive the help. Truth is, everyone pitches in together United Way, Red Cross, Baptist, Every Other Church group, Salvation Army. Some need places to stay immediately and the Red Cross can provide quick shelter. We fill the gaps. We are at every disaster, not just the local ones. We also are in communities serving people with Emergency response training and basic first aid training. Most of us are completely unpaid volunteers.

Crapping on good people and any organization who is helping based on your limited, and wholly unsupported opinion is lame and the opposite of "Peacemaking".

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to all of the orginizations that are helping. This is not the thread to ***** about policy, etc.

Getting help to the people on the ground, no matter how, is paramount.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up the PMR-30 yesterday, storms have slowed me down from making the trip.
The people at Sooner State Pawn are really great to visit with, looking around they have a good stock of guns and ammo, the prices are very good, you can pick up a AR there and not get gouged.
They have my future business for sure!
Mark

hey, where's the pics? or did I miss it? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom