KGA Knife Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The KGA will again be holding their Annual Knife Show at H&H Shooting Sports March 3 . We will be in the East Warehouse. Ray Kirk will be doing forging demos with help from other members.
There will be a table for our Forged in Fire members to display their knives.
March 3 and hours will be 9am to 4pm. There is no admission for the show.
Members attending will be added as they announce.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our Forged in Fire table will feature Paul Happy, Billy Helton, David Moneyham , and of course we will have Ray Kirk in attendance.
New makers in attendance will be Tim Roberston from Thackerville and Justin Dale from Ripley. Tim makes some outstanding classic pattern folders and Justin specializes in Cowboy knives.

Last edited:

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Final lineup
Forged in Fire Show Contestants are- Ray Kirk, Paul Happy, David Monneyham, Billy Helton, Phil Evans, Harry Harkins, Allen Newberry, Jo Smith, and Paul Brown. Please come and visist with them about their experiences.

Table holders- Mike Miller, Jerry McClure, Jerry Lairson MS,Calvin Harkins, Charlie Bell, Justin Dale, Ken Linton,Pete Truncalei, Lee Ferguson, Beau Erwin, Terry Schreiner, Roy Miller, Robert Champion, Mykel Piper, Jerald Nickels, and Brett Smith.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a good show today with very good attendance. Over 800 people were given sales brochures from H& H so that does not include wives and children that were there. I enjoyed watching the cutting competition very much. Ray Kirk kept people entertained with his forging demoes. People were able to see some very nice custom knives and to visit with the makers. We look forward to next year.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knife show was very good.Bought 2 knives and some material from Jantz.Talked to several of the knife makers.First time I remember almost every parking spot taken at the H&H lot.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good show, I got some new ideas for a few. I wish some of the makers would have had some blanks for sale though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom