Killers of the Flower Moon film "in pre-production"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daughter in law worked on the movie and she said that it is going to be really good. They are never as good as the books but she said we will really like it. Fingers crossed that she is right. Lol
She said that Leonardo DiCaprio was really nice and didn’t bring any of his own people to Oklahoma while filming the movie. He only used local folks for all of his personal needs. She said that Robert Deniro was horribly rude and dirty and just acted like an ass to everyone. He would only come out of his trailer when he was filming his scenes then right back in the trailer.

The wife and I are looking forward to seeing the movie.
Never heard a good word about DeNiro so that sounds about right.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d much rather ALL the Californians leave….lol seeing all the California plates driving around bothers the hell out of me.
The movie Twister was filmed in part around Ponca. The movie set folks brought in millions of dollars for the local economy as well as renting private homes to stay in while the filming was going on, paying California rent prices.
Part of the movie was filmed in our driveway and the wheat field across the road.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They've been filming north of Enid this last week. The gas station that they've been using in the scenes I'm sure made more money in the last week while closed that they would have in ten years lol. And if anyone is wondering, there will be another crop duster scene in Twister 2.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The movie Twister was filmed in part around Ponca. The movie set folks brought in millions of dollars for the local economy as well as renting private homes to stay in while the filming was going on, paying California rent prices.
Part of the movie was filmed in our driveway and the wheat field across the road.
Lol as long as they leave when they’re done spending money

Latest posts

Top Bottom