Krebs,Okla,/Pete's Place/Choc Beer Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rainy,cloudy, cold day and my wife and I went to Krebs to the Choc Beer tour at Pete's Place restaurant.

WOW!!! We reserved a space last Mondy and were told to be there at 11:00am. Michael, the brewmaster....is a really cool guy. We(wife and myself), a couple from Arkansas, and two guys from Ardmore started sampling at 11:00...we got to sample ALL the tap beer in little 4oz glasses. The beer we liked, Mike gave us a sample in a bigger glass...12oz to really taste!! We finally stopped sampling and asking the poor guy soooo many beer questions...around 1:00. 2 hours of nothing but sampling and talking beer....heaven!!!

I now have a new found respect for all the Choc beer they brew, I even got to sample one they don't make anymore...a cherrywood smoked beer...MMMMMMM,beer!!!:drink:

After the tour(included in the cost) we ate a great meal of Italian sausage(Lovera's), sphagetti, salad, ravioli, lamb frys(Hell NO!!!) and either beer with our food or a soft drink. After dinner, we received a T-shirt and a beer glass.

If you haven't taken the tour...please do!! It is worth the drive and beer/food experience.

I do like their:
Choc
Wild Brew
Oklahoma Pale Ale

Heck, all of them!!! ***Except the flavored beer-peach and Choctoberfest** I don't like flavored beer.

It is a cool little Saturday get away. **Just remember, this is real beer...one is 6/7 point beer**

Cohiba

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cost: $50 per couple/$25 single.

***Remember** This happens only on the first Saturday of each month. Call ahead and reserve a spot, I don't know what the limit is, but they do want reservations. I'm not sure if they stop for winter months...call ahead.

My head still has a little ache from all that beer!! Trust me, I got waaaaay more than the cost of admission in beer..;)

Cohiba

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the info. We've been there to eat a few times but never for the tour. Will have to check out the tour sometime! Basement batch and miners mishap are my favorites.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! We were there this evening. Had a room for 12 reserved at 6:00pm. As usual, the food was good. Had a Choctoberfest quart, as well. Pretty good, but not Sam Adams... I was surprised to see all the remodeling. The lobby has changed dramatically. We decided to go and see Taken 2 afterward. Great movie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom