Kurt Miller Shotgun Level 1 Competition Class May 26th & 27th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kurt Miller Shotgun Level 1

Here is another great opportunity to learn from the best, Kurt is THE best Tactical shotgun operator I know of. There is no other name that comes to mind when I think Shotgun and Action Shooting. Anyone who keeps up with 3 gun recognises his name immediately.

I have known Kurt for going on 10 years now, he is a great competitor and a great person. His pistol skills always have challenged me at the range and his shotgun skills are way beyond that.

Kurt has taken the skill sets that have to be accomplished to reload a shotgun and turned then into an art form. He will walk you thru the all aspects of Action Shotgun Shooting. From simple techniques that will gain you seconds in a match to advanced techniques that with lots of practice will put you in another class of shooters.(Did I mention with lots of practice). Kurt is the total package and he is going to share his knowledge with 16 students.

The class will take place at Alpha Training Academy on MAY 26th and 27th 2012. Cost for the class is $350 before May 1st and $400 after that. This class is limited in size to 16 competitors and I expect it to fill up fast.

For more information check out the website under "Classes"
SEE YOU ON THE RANGE!!!

Robert Carlile
Alpha Training Academy
2366 w 530 rd
Pryor, Ok. 74361

918-373-1911

[email protected]

www.alphatrainingacademy.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom