Ladybug day at the range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Planned to shoot long range today but first day for muzzle season and decided to go to my club and shoot at 200 yds. Steel challenge going on so I watched some of it then set up my targets. Needed to get my turret caps set at zero so I got out the lead sled and zeroed.
First pic has my finger at the first group. The above ones is my second group after an over adjustment. Pulled the lead sled off the bench and set up to shoot from my bi-pod. Pic two is first two shots from the pod. Set the caps but had moved the windage in the process. Pic 3 shows my adjustments back to zero where I set my turret at zero and finished with two shots in the red. That's what I'm looking for. Plus leave with your best two shots.. Ha.
Bad news were a billion lady bugs. Wanted to shoot more but the bugs were just too much. To top it off, I ran over my gopro with my truck. Rear tire too. Broke the waterproof cover and scratched the rear of it but still working like a pro....a gopro. Ha. Those things are tough. Pic 4 is of that.
Bug 1.JPG
Bug 2.JPG
Bug 3.JPG
Bug 4.JPG

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh,that’s harsh, me being a cheby guy and all...

Speaking of harsh, both the GMC and the Chevy Silverado that I had were REALLY OVERSIZED lemons. GMC couldn't get a decent transmission and the Silverado needed a new camshaft at 17,000 miles and an engine overhaul at 60,000 miles, even with regular oil changes and maintenance. The GM cars were sucky as well. No more GM's for me. I'm staying Ford.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of harsh, both the GMC and the Chevy Silverado that I had were REALLY OVERSIZED lemons. GMC couldn't get a decent transmission and the Silverado needed a new camshaft at 17,000 miles and an engine overhaul at 60,000 miles, even with regular oil changes and maintenance. The GM cars were sucky as well. No more GM's for me. I'm staying Ford.
Yep. Chevy has had a few problems. The good news is the GoPro survived and will only need a case replacement for a couple of bucks. I'll have to get quotes on the damage the GoPro did to the truck. It may be totaled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom