Lake City .30 Carbine Ammo at CMP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CMP has a small quantity of LC Carbine ammo for sale; 1970-72 dated. The stuff is packaged in 50 rd boxes, 1,350 rds per .50 cal can. Price is $520 per can. S&H is $29 per can.

That works out to about 41 cents a round, shipped for what should be quality non-corrosive ammo. If I was still into these Carbines, I'd be all over a can of this ammo. Act now if you want some!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, that isnt to bad of priced ammo for the ol carbine. Got me thinking, I may or may not bite. Thanks for the heads up

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
must have been a real small lot as the only thing on their website is Aguila at $200 per 500 which is about the same.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is where the ammo is listed: http://estore.thecmp.org/store/catalog/catalog.aspx?pg=catalogList&cat=AMS

Surprisingly, they still have it in stock. More people must be wondering how this is any different than the Aguila, as Mr. Ed wondered. I'm guessing not many people want to plunk down $549 at once for ammo, so the CMP may have an easier time selling the .30 Carbine ammo if they can break it down into smaller lots for a lower price.

Given my choice between LC and Aguila for the same price, I'd take the LC. Definitely would take LC over S&B any day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom