Lake Hellums Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW - They are still waiting on their FFL, so they have no firearms whatsoever yet. They had a limited smattering of ammo. I was there for about the first hour of their soft opening Friday afternoon, so I don't know what might be left. I didn't get a look at their prices ... too many bodies huddled around the counter.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds interesting; where is the range, exactly?

Just north of Enid, east of Highway 81. Address is 6226 East Lake Hellums Road, Enid. If you want to drive the better roads, go east off of Highway 81 where State Highway 45 ends (Chisholm Trail Marker) for four miles, then north a mile, then back east another three-quarters of a mile. Property is on north side of road.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just north of Enid, east of Highway 81. Address is 6226 East Lake Hellums Road, Enid. If you want to drive the better roads, go east off of Highway 81 where State Highway 45 ends (Chisholm Trail Marker) for four miles, then north a mile, then back east another three-quarters of a mile. Property is on north side of road.

Sounds like the one you took me to a while back. Glad it's back open!

:thumbup3:

Prairie Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom