LANDOR ARMS AR12 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently was given a Landor Arms AR12 12-gauge semiautomatic shotgun. It's one of those Turkish made guns that has kind of an AR15 look to it, It has a 2 round detachable box magazine and a couple of additional 5 round magazines. The gun is new and has never been fired. It is still in the box with all of the papers including the choke tubes and wrench, instructions and a cable lock. It is a gas operated shotgun which I believe is chambered for 2 3/4 or 3" shells. I received the gun to look over to see if I wanted to buy it. My issue is I don't know much about these guns as far as the quality and functionality. I also don't know what the going price is for one of these either. Does anyone know the going price of one new still in the box? Also it it a decent gun?

Attachments

• thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    594.2 KB · Views: 11
  • thumbnail2.jpg
    thumbnail2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 0

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna say shelf price is sitting at approximately $519+tax+applicable transfer and shipping. I'd say a good value for yours would be around $450, maybe a smidge more depending on those extra mags.
This auction ends in 90 minutes and is the only auction style I saw on GB, that'll give you a fair point on what you could sell it for on there.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/978829675PSA and Buds sells them, it's rated 5 stars on PSA but only two reviews.
4.5 out of 5 with 14 reviews on Buds.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Black Aces Tactical bullpup semi auto that also a Turk gun and runs great. I got it for $250-300 while there was a special going on. I think normally they run about $450 to 550. There are some that are a lot cheaper though.

I got it as a possible house gun. I had heard rumors and saw some reviews that the plastic shells over time would deform from the pressure from the feed lips. After letting 4 full magazines let sit for 6 months in the air conditioned house, they shot just fine. I have not tested them being in my garage for extended periods in the heat though. Its a house gun so I don't feel the need to do that. Might do it anyway just to see.

In the end, I love mine, but you're the one that has to live with keeping it. Google some you tube reviews and see what they say about them

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

neokshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna say shelf price is sitting at approximately $519+tax+applicable transfer and shipping. I'd say a good value for yours would be around $450, maybe a smidge more depending on those extra mags.
This auction ends in 90 minutes and is the only auction style I saw on GB, that'll give you a fair point on what you could sell it for on there.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/978829675PSA and Buds sells them, it's rated 5 stars on PSA but only two reviews.
4.5 out of 5 with 14 reviews on Buds.
Wow! Someone got it for $205.00+$50 for shipping! Now if I could get for that price I'd be all over that.