Latest BATFE Op Gone Wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised I haven't seen this one posted yet? :confused:

Petty Officer 1st Class Jose Marcelo, a 20-year Active Duty veteran (now retired) had $20K worth of registered NFA items seized by BATFE without arrest or charges, and refuse to return his property despite proof of lawful ownership. Looks like it was the Memphis, TN Satellite Office?

Fundraiser if you’re so inclined:

https://www.givesendgo.com/carlomarcelo?sharemsg=display

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
An excellent example of the garage we get with zero accountability in government.
there's zero accountability because there is zero government.

it's not real.

it doesn't exist anymore. it's just lobbying and campaign donations then handing over your bill that your wrote to YOUR congressman that YOU bought.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An organization with no real Constitutional authorization to exist, an organization who then interprets law, with no judicial authority, and an organization who enforces their own version of interpreted law on citizens. I have zero use for any one in that organization. They are traitors, and I hope they all get the traditional traitor treatment.

Remember, class: it's not the politicians who are your enemy, or are the enemy of liberty - it's those that carry out their bidding, even if it's "just following orders".

Latest posts

Top Bottom