Latest BATFE Op Gone Wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those reasons that I don't own any class 3 stuff just keep stacking up. Having stamps is about like giving them the keys to come in and look for something they think they can make stick in court. Now it seems like they are using their position of authority just to intimidate or retaliate for holding them to account on the most basic level. "You make my day too stressful and imma charge you for an illegal SBR". Whodathunkit?

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the reason i tell people with firearms to understand (HR2377) as soon as it's signed and it will get signed be the law of the land.
And trust me they will be using it quickly to take away many peoples firearms.

Attachments

• 278305-HHR2377.doc
    127 KB · Views: 0

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you list the highlights so I don’t have to click the attachment?
The gist of it is we will have a Federal Red Flag Law and no due process they just remove your firearms and Ammo.
Then take you into custody till a Judge finds what to do with you.
Forget getting your stuff back quickly even if found not a threat to yourself or others.
Hope this enough for ya.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gist of it is we will have a Federal Red Flag Law and no due process they just remove your firearms and Ammo.
Then take you into custody till a Judge finds what to do with you.
Forget getting your stuff back quickly even if found not a threat to yourself or others.
Hope this enough for ya.
Got it. Congress keeps pushing these red flag laws and one day will be successful.
This is the reason were seeing so many commercials and even TV shows talking about “getting help” for mental problems.
I personally think it’s a good idea to get help for mental problems but all of these red flag laws include a list of medications that will trigger confiscation. Any kind of PTSD diagnoses will also be a trigger. People are now being diagnosed with PTSD for any traumatic event like a car accident.

Latest posts

Top Bottom