Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to try an make it this week. But the friend that passed away last weekend is being laid to rest Friday at Altus. My friend died from a hantavirus, believed to have been breathed in while cleaning an old storage locker. Stirring up dust impregnated with rodent feces and breathed into the lunges. Next time I have a dirty job to do I will wear a respirator.

Wish you could make it. My condolences on your friend.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay fatties. Where's it at? This is the only one I'm going to make for a while. And tomorrow's my name day. Louie Gs?

Hey guy, good to hear from ya!

I think we did Louie G's last week, Los Tres the week before, and Pizza Hut the week before that. Have we run out the rotation ... is it time for Pizza Hut again? Personally I can do pretty much anything y'all decide.

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed yesterday, it was my mothers birthday and she wanted Hibachi. I ended the day doing a sleep study, nurse said I did good oxygen stayed up. Her only complaint is when I finally fell asleep she said it sounded like a fog horn for about an hour in my room. I should have warned her I had Kimchee earlier that day, it did give a robust ambiance. I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw empty Lysol cans in all the trash cans. I just hope the hospital doesn't charge me for the biological cleanup not sure if it is covered by my insurance company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom