Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there is anyone that is interested and want to show your support, I have a few pink T shirts for those who want them. I have two Large, one Extra Large, and one 2 XL. If anyone wants to lay claim to them, text me (580 736 0078) and tell me what size and I will hold it for you. I will get back to you if I do not respond quickly. I am usually up late and sleep in because of my work schedule, but I will respond to all texts. They are free! If you want to pay for it, give the funds to the cause. I'm only doing a small part to help support fellow shooters who want to support a good cause. :)

Last edited:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any ideas as to which establishment the LFGST (sounds like an alternate lifestyle advocacy group...which it is in a sense I guess) should grace with profundity and rotundity tomorrow?

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm...well unless there is a sudden surge of popular opinion, I will have to bring my PBJ to work. I don't like sitting alone at FGST lunches. It is kind of like going on a blind date and getting stood up.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have but one word to offer in this here discussion, and that word is "Cheeseburger!" I shall be taking my happy self to Burgress Grille on the 'morrow, there to meet any rotund (or not so rotund) person willing to dine with me. I am sorry that some of youse guys can't make it, but as for me, make mine a Cheeseburger!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have but one word to offer in this here discussion, and that word is "Cheeseburger!" I shall be taking my happy self to Burgress Grille on the 'morrow, there to meet any rotund (or not so rotund) person willing to dine with me. I am sorry that some of youse guys can't make it, but as for me, make mine a Cheeseburger!

See you there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom