Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place we couldn't go to last week due to your "wimmens" meeting us (BTW - BB's didn't show!)

BTW... No need to be worrying about my wimmens not showing up. If I remember correctly, the last place that you suggested, YOU didn't show. :tounge2:

I found their facebook page & it has a menu on it.
Behold: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adams-Greek-House/460468194016440

Not particularly my kind of chow, but I'm willing to give it a whirl...

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys here is my recon report:
- Arrived at Adam's Greek House restaurant (810 SW D-Ave Lawton, OK) at ~1900
- Moderate size parking lot on street side with additional on street parking available
- Looks like any one of a hundred Greek diners I have been to - nothing special to report here
- Menu includes a moderate selection of Greek specialties
- I had the standard of Greek diners - the Gyro plate (not the sandwich) with a fakoush salad (Greek Caesar salad)
- Wife had Chicken-gyro sandwich (on pita)
- We shared baba-gannouj (roasted eggplant mash appetizer/side)

Good: Prices are moderate, main courses were very tasty and sufficient, service was speedy and friendly (only about 10 people in the restaurant when we got there), they had a complementary soup appetizer special so we also had a free bowl of soup, and they do refill sodas (Billy), we did not try dessert

The only thing I didn't like was the baba-gannouj it had an unpleasant mix of oily and sharp for which I did not care.

Both gyros were good, the chicken was especially tasty with a hints of cinnamon or nutmeg.

As a side note - while the main dining area looks like your average diner, there is a large additional room for big groups, overflow seating if necessary and for their hookah bar!

Now - does anyone want to try this Friday for lunch? If we go I am going to get the gyro sandwich unless they put a fish specialty on the menu.

I have pics of the menu and of some of the food but can't seem to get it to upload will try again later.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good: Prices are moderate, main courses were very tasty and sufficient, service was speedy and friendly (only about 10 people in the restaurant when we got there), they had a complementary soup appetizer special so we also had a free bowl of soup, and they do refill sodas (Billy), we did not try dessert

Man.

Must be an Air Force style recon.;-)

No mention of the baklava??

Oh, the humanity. The humanity.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom