Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You proceed from a false assumption to a false conclusion. It wasn't hard to find us at all, seating was abundant, and unlike most places we eat, Arby's was at least somewhat hygienic. However since there were ONLY TWO of us, I suspect that was the main problem. Maybe we need to get some hats going again or make an LGFST sign to put on our table. That last would have the added benefit of ensuring that no one would ask us to leave since they would probably assume it was an LGBTQ sign and be afraid of a lawsuit.
No worries. I was late, being stuck at the Pharmacy getting my goodies. I asked a few people there if they were OSA.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will someone "second" the nomination, i.e. endorse Pizza Hut as the lunch place for next week.
Or, if one wants, suggest another place you might like to eat - we are pretty flexible.
MM laid out his reasons - pretty good ones - mainly ease of finding each other and a very clear meeting point. On the other hand, I would at least like to see if anyone has anything else in mind before we call it decided.

FYI - Sanford told me that he will probably be unavailable for a couple of weeks.

FFYI - we don't usually have to vote, if someone throws out a place and we get a second that's about good enough for us in general.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided I will have an LFGST sign printed (maybe two or three) to make it even easier for the gathering of portly pistol pals, fatty firearms friends, and gargantuan gun guys.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like you would let me buy your lunch ... but I think I might be able to come up with some cookies for you to take back to the office ... :anyone:

How about you try to convince GC to accompany you one of these days - that would be good too. But still bring the cookies, if you don't mind. ;^)

Latest posts

Top Bottom