Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will miss another lunch with you guys - I am out here in NY City helping my mom out for a week.
Oddly enough, I will be visiting a local gunsmith tomorrow who sometimes sells very nice ex-police weapons

What if you are not a very nice ex-police?

Dave

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if you are not a very nice ex-police?

Dave

Sigh...apparently I am comma impaired. Let me restate as "police trade-in weapons" for my grammatically precise doctor friend. Anyway enjoy the Fat Guy Lunch - I'll be having lunch with my mom and her/my old parish priest, who BTW is a great "regular" guy. If I can get him to visit us in Lawton I'd like to take him to an FGST lunch. Hmmmm, but I wonder, do you think Billy would burst into green flames at the table?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey! What're you tryin' to say?! :selfangel
I'm pure as the driven snow.... (driven snow=slush)

I'm glad you're getting to spend some time in the Old Country. Hope you have a great time and a safe trip!

We're gonna miss ya again, just like we miss Dr. Dave every week. :comfort:

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incredible Rod wants Luigi's this week.

I reminded him that since he is barely an Enthusiast, it's probably not a good idea that he make any suggestions on the forum...
I'd hate to see what happened to Tumbleweed happen to another Lawton Fat Guy Shooter! :shocked:
Tumbleweed even bought a Kimber yet still suffered the wrath! :shocked::shocked:

So, fellow Patrons, how ya feel about Luigi's this week? :D

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incredible Rod wants Luigi's this week.

I reminded him that since he is barely an Enthusiast, it's probably not a good idea that he make any suggestions on the forum...
I'd hate to see what happened to Tumbleweed happen to another Lawton Fat Guy Shooter! :shocked:
Tumbleweed even bought a Kimber yet still suffered the wrath! :shocked::shocked:

So, fellow Patrons, how ya feel about Luigi's this week? :D

:spaghetti:

Latest posts

Top Bottom