Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Duncan Gun Show Stephens county fairgrounds

Sun 9-4

Have about 35 vendors and lots of ammo and guns

Okay, who's the wiseguy that ordered SPAM for lunch?! :igetit:

Navy_chief, there is a "Lawton Ammo Sightings" thread that may prove more useful to you. We chitted and or chatted about the gun show while at lunch on Friday. But, not everybody on this board that lives in Lawton cares about our little luncheons.... I'd wager that they care about ammo sightings though.

Sam Sabot! OGFG! (original gangsta fat guy)
Good to read from ya, dude! Sucks about the sandbox, though....
Sure hope you can make it down before you go - would LOVE to see & visit with you again! We haven't forgotten you, brother. Believe that!

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ladles and gellyspoons..

For your ammo purchasing delights...

Mainly for those of you using the Walmart app on your cellphone...

I have attempted to put together a listing of ammo from walmart that shows the box and the barcode associated with that particular box of ammo. It is a bit easier to scan a barcode for the ammo you want to see if it is in stock, than to scroll through all of the listings. Plus, the listings do not have every type of ammo that they carry (of course, neither does this list!!!)

I took all of this from boxes of ammo that I know I have purchased from Walmart in the past. This is not an exhaustive listing and I'd be more than happy to add more if anyone has a box that is not listed. I need the box so that I can take a photo of both the box and the barcode.

I have personally scanned each of these barcodes with the barcode reader on my phone that is part of the Walmart app.
Two words of caution;
1. The barcode reader is VERY fast. You really need to line up the barcode quickly.
2. The barcode reader does not discriminate well. Sometimes, even if you line up the correct barcode in the reader window, it will read the one above or below. If that happens, just put something over the other barcodes or fold the paper.

I'm sharing this first with my local fat guys.

I can't figure out how to upload this for easy use. If you are interested, send me your email address via IM and I'll email a copy to you.

Hope this works.

Dave

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Fatties!! I hope that everything is going well for y'all. I'm currently trying to talk my wife in to heading over to Lawton for one more Luigis' meal before I head to Asscrackistan. More to follow on the dates. View attachment 29856

v/r
SR

Very good to hear from you!!!! Some of the guys still talk bad about you at the lunches. Of course, we talk bad about the guys that are actually at the lunches also!!!

Sorry to hear that you are heading back to the 'stan. How about letting us know when and where.

Who knows, you might get a couple of care packages if we have an address and "needs" list!!! Kinda hard to stuff a Luigi's pizza in a mailing box and hope it gets there in one piece though.

Dave

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ladles and gellyspoons..

For your ammo purchasing delights...

Mainly for those of you using the Walmart app on your cellphone...

I have attempted to put together a listing of ammo from walmart that shows the box and the barcode associated with that particular box of ammo. It is a bit easier to scan a barcode for the ammo you want to see if it is in stock, than to scroll through all of the listings. Plus, the listings do not have every type of ammo that they carry (of course, neither does this list!!!)

I took all of this from boxes of ammo that I know I have purchased from Walmart in the past. This is not an exhaustive listing and I'd be more than happy to add more if anyone has a box that is not listed. I need the box so that I can take a photo of both the box and the barcode.

I have personally scanned each of these barcodes with the barcode reader on my phone that is part of the Walmart app.
Two words of caution;
1. The barcode reader is VERY fast. You really need to line up the barcode quickly.
2. The barcode reader does not discriminate well. Sometimes, even if you line up the correct barcode in the reader window, it will read the one above or below. If that happens, just put something over the other barcodes or fold the paper.

I'm sharing this first with my local fat guys.

I can't figure out how to upload this for easy use. If you are interested, send me your email address via IM and I'll email a copy to you.

Hope this works.

Dave

I would like a copy please. I will send you an e-mail.

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a newbie and 1 who would like to attend a lunch, but only have 1 Friday a month where I could possibly make it.

When posting where the lunch may be, instead of saying this week or this Friday, state Friday May 24th at 11:30 or whatever is appropriate.

:twocents: Thank you and hope to meet you guys sometimes. Maybe next week. :violin:

make that ; maybe on the 31st.

Friday / 5-31-2013 / 12 PM
FGST Lawton lunch at the Rib Crib on NW. Cache Rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom