Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't make this one either, have an award ceremony kicking off at 11:00 - enjoy eating with the Tres Amigos.

BTW - Billy, Sean at Luigi's, told me that "someone" asked him to say "something" to me...but he couldn't remember who or what. After playing 20 questions, I think we determined it was probably you who asked him to pass along some message (though Dr Dave was a possible second). So, if that's true, either tell me or give him some retraining. hehe...

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't make this one either, have an award ceremony kicking off at 11:00 - enjoy eating with the Tres Amigos.

BTW - Billy, Sean at Luigi's, told me that "someone" asked him to say "something" to me...but he couldn't remember who or what. After playing 20 questions, I think we determined it was probably you who asked him to pass along some message (though Dr Dave was a possible second). So, if that's true, either tell me or give him some retraining. hehe...

The message was either "John has a long mustache." or "The chair is against the wall".

Maybe.

If it was from me.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom