Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhargrin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with the surgeon today, good news is I can not have open heart surgery, bad news My heart is too damaged for surgery. If they performed surgery now it would kill me. So now I have plenty of free time to go to the range, or even finish my AR projects, Christmas is just around the corner. I figure if wee don't die from Ebola or ISIS don't take over then the fat man will fly Dec 24. (No Billy I am not calling you fat) But I bet you give awesome gifts!

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with the surgeon today, good news is I can not have open heart surgery, bad news My heart is too damaged for surgery. If they performed surgery now it would kill me. So now I have plenty of free time to go to the range, or even finish my AR projects, Christmas is just around the corner. I figure if wee don't die from Ebola or ISIS don't take over then the fat man will fly Dec 24. (No Billy I am not calling you fat) But I bet you give awesome gifts!

Dang, I wouldn't know whether to call that good news or not - but I suppose as long as you're still kicking it's a good thing. I'm still gonna keep sending up the prayers for healing.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with Sanford--not sure whether it's good news or bad, but I also hope you get better quickly. Now, on the subject of Fat Guys and lunch, how's about Burgess Grille on Friday?

Latest posts

Top Bottom