• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Lee Bench Auto Prime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Looking for a Lee Bench Auto Prime

Thanks
I have one --- it's missing the tray and the large primer thing. Because it kind of blew up and ruining those two parts. If you want, make me an offer on the rest :D It's still got the base + small primer thingy bob. I'm in Tulsa btw.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Here ya go. Like I said, it's a little blown up. Apparently feeding consistently isn't in the nature on this one. I think the manual states to not use federal primers with it, well I wasn't and this still blew up in my hands after a partial drop. I haven't used it since. I have a different hand tool for small primers and do my larges one at a time.

Attachments

• 80f248e26f1f5c20bac911d215fbcfd6132caa8f-1.jpg
    80f248e26f1f5c20bac911d215fbcfd6132caa8f-1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 49

gfmun

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here ya go. Like I said, it's a little blown up. Apparently feeding consistently isn't in the nature on this one. I think the manual states to not use federal primers with it, well I wasn't and this still blew up in my hands after a partial drop. I haven't used it since. I have a different hand tool for small primers and do my larges one at a time.
Hmmm. Let me think about that. I have a couple of other possibilities. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom