Leggings Dispute At Central Middle School In Edmond - What's your take on them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think all Oklahoma schools should require students to wear uniforms. it's a whole lot cheaper for the parents and the kids won't become fixated on fashion cliques so they can spend more time learning.

I think this is the way to go. Eliminate girls dressing like hookers or pole dancers in training. Eliminate boys trying to look like gang members. Take away the pressure that moderate income families feel, when asked by their 14 year old daughter asks for a 150 dollar pair of jeans.

Let's face it, most of us have to wear some form of uniform for work, whether its a suit and tie, slacks and a dress shirt, or an actual uniform like a cop or EMT. They might as well get used to it now.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised Spata hasn't posted a GIF of a coed - of questionable age - in a schoolgirl outfit.

You, sir, are a shameless instigator. I applaud you.

Honestly, if my daughter wanted to wear leggings, I'd be okay with it. She should feel free to wear anything she wants over her 16oz. denim trousers and chastity belt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandkids had to go to uniforms in Lewisville Tx last year. My son fought it at the beginning, because he wanted them to be individuals. (dressed up nicer than the slob look thats popular now)
After half of the school year, he is convinced uniforms are the way to go now. Even though they are in grade school, he could see the attitude change among the other students, that wanted to dress and act like their favorite gang member, or rapper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom