Leggings Dispute At Central Middle School In Edmond - What's your take on them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding. Those old guys in the 50s and 60s said rock n roll, integration, long hair, was all gonna ruin society. Kinda funny looking back - we can see how dumb they were.

Dumb? We now live in a society where two homosexuals getting married is accepted as normal. That's messed up. And you wonder where it started? Probably with long haired men wantin' to look like women.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why you cover up when wearing these

leggons.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dumb? We now live in a society where two homosexuals getting married is accepted as normal. That's messed up. And you wonder where it started? Probably with long haired men wantin' to look like women.

Then you are part of the problem. Only A-holes have a problem with what 2 people want to do when has no effect on you. Oooh, 2 dudes kiss, good lord, it shakes the very core of the universe..... Get your head out of your mangina (that would be your butt)

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then you are part of the problem. Only A-holes have a problem with what 2 people want to do when has no effect on you. Oooh, 2 dudes kiss, good lord, it shakes the very core of the universe..... Get your head out of your mangina (that would be your butt)

It's caused the moral degeneration of our society.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was googling "attractive woman wearing leggings" and this came up. I had to share it with you folks - aren't you glad I did?

www.dumpaday.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_people_of_wal_mart_man_in_tight_pants.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom