Let the lawsuits begin....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand that normal folks don't want to come across as idiot-sue-happy scumbags, but I seriously wish more folks in situations like mass-shootings would sue the business/state/etc... for requiring that everyone be disarmed but not providing any armed protection - then someone might recognize that gun-free zones are the problem and subsequently, the real liability.
FTMP, no one is requiring the victims to go to the GFZ. It's worth noting that the Aurora shooter didn't choose the closest theater. He chose one that was posted against guns. No one forced those people to go to that particular theater. No one forced anyone to go to the mall. And no one forced those kids to attend that school. There are other options that attending a public school.
/devil's advocate

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the most pathetic thing that a parent could do. I cannot imagine if my son went through that wanting money because of it. The ONLY thing that I would be worrying about is that my son was ok emotionally. Just shows what kind of a parent that is. And what kind of person they are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom