LifeStraw products ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not in the habit of hawking products, but I'm a big proponent of making sure you have multiple layers of resources in place ... especially when it comes to having clean, safe drinking water. I tried to get some LifeStraws when I first learned of them several years ago, but at that time they were not available to the general public. Recently, I've seen them on Amazon and at BassPro, just to name a couple of places ... for a very reasonable $20 each ...

Anyway, GC and I have several LifeStraws stashed here, there and yonder but I found this on Amazon this morning and for folks with families bigger than ours (or for extended disasters like Katrina, Sandy, the Haiti earthquakes or the typhoon that just hit the Phillipines recently) this Life Straw product would be a godsend ...

http://smile.amazon.com/LifeStraw-Family-1-0-Water-Purifier/dp/B00FM9OBQS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1384613267&sr=8-4&keywords=Lifestraw

Yes, we have Berkeys ... They aren't really easy to take camping. This looks like it would be a LOT easier to carry around ... :naughty: Might as well have a good time while I'm waiting on disaster to strike ... :fallangel:popcorn:

ETA: Be sure and order though the AmazonSmile program and designate the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma as your charity so they will receive a donation from Amazon. Doesn't cost you a penny! Thank you!! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom