Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gonna be a busy week for me. Need to mow my yards again after the rain. Then I have to start loading equipment in my truck to take to the convention in Longview, TX this weekend.

Pickles by Brian Crane for April 29, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for April 29, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, I'm about to get really busy loading my truck and getting ready to head to Texas. So I may, or may not, post much until next week.

Garfield by Jim Davis for April 30, 2024​

Garfield Comic Strip for April 30, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, the day is finally here. I have to load up my truck with all the equipment we need for the convention. Then tomorrow, I make the drive to Longview, Texas. I'll be pretty busy for the next few days, so today will likely be my last posting until next week.

Pickles by Brian Crane for May 01, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for May 01, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Just got back from Longview, TX. Not near as long a drive as Houston, but I still had to go through Dallas.
:censored:

Looks like some weather is moving in.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Glad I made it back home from Longview before the weather moved in last night. We had a great convention, though. Better turnout than expected - particularly with all the flooding in Texas. Kevin Sorbo, as always, was a major attraction. He's a staunch conservative, and a really great guy. Some people say he's an a**hole, but he's not. He just doesn't sugar-coat his Christian, right-of-center opinions. Not to mention, he loves his fans.

1715099267449.jpeg

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for May 07, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for May 07, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. The fatigue from the trip to Longview hit me hard last night. Went to bed at 10:30 last night and didn't wake up until almost 11:00 this morning. Guess I should mow the lawn before I can't find my mailbox.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for May 08, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for May 08, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom