Lightfoot Deploys Police to Guard Her Home on Night She Orders Removal of Columbus Statue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is one of the most ignorant people ever elected to office.
A county clerk in Oklahoma has more knowledge of the law that this dumbass.
Her knowledge of the 2A and how guns are used by the criminals in her city is insane. All she wants to do is take away the guns from the law abiding while denying them the ability to protect themselves.
Meanwhile, we all know the people guilty of the shootings in Chicago don't care about gun laws.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's out there claiming that all the violence in the city is because of the Republicans and their failure to address "common sense gun control." What she fails to point out is that NO ONE on the council in Chicago is a Republican. I also doubt that the state's legislature is loaded with Republicans.

I also just found out that she has a wife.

Meet Chicago's First Openly Gay First Lady

Very tall lady to the right.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Common sense gun laws only restrict gun ownership from law abiding citizens.
Common sense gun laws result in Great Britain common sense laws where guns must be stored in one armory, and ammo in another. Checked in and checked out.
The people in Great Britain are Subjects of the Crown. They are not citizens living in a Constitutionally free country as we are.
We have to protect our liberty's against people like lightfoot.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's out there claiming that all the violence in the city is because of the Republicans and their failure to address "common sense gun control." What she fails to point out is that NO ONE on the council in Chicago is a Republican. I also doubt that the state's legislature is loaded with Republicans.
I don't know about the legislature, but the state's reputation as a Democratic stronghold comes from Cook County. This is a county election map from their 2014 gubernatorial election:
Illinois_Governor_Election_Results_by_County%2C_2014.svg

That blue splotch is Cook County (mainly Chicago).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the legislature, but the state's reputation as a Democratic stronghold comes from Cook County. This is a county election map from their 2014 gubernatorial election:
Illinois_Governor_Election_Results_by_County%2C_2014.svg

That blue splotch is Cook County (mainly Chicago).

That urban sprawl is taking over the political demographic. As city's expand, the folks looking for a hand-out expands and they move toward the areas that will provide them a living without paying taxes, supply clean drugs in an effort to eliminate illegal drugs, and allow them to camp out wherever they want.
How can this be good for any city? What is the mindset of those in political power to allow this?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I looked it up, and the Dems have almost a two to one advantage over the GOP in the legislature, but that's not difficult to understand when you consider that almost two-thirds of the state's population lives in the Chicago metro area.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I looked it up, and the Dems have almost a two to one advantage over the GOP, but that's not difficult to understand when you consider that almost two-thirds of the state's population lives in the Chicago metro area.
Absolutely! The country folk don't stand a chance in any election. Decisions made by the state government that have no influence over the rest of the state MUST be followed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom