• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy linear solenoid to actual lever for lead pour Master Caster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I figure with the wide variety of experience on OK Shooter, someone might have some experience with linear solenoids and could steer me in the right direction. I have ordered a timing relay with display that I can set to around 0.5 second time. hoping to find a 12vdc or maybe AC solenoid to use to actuate the lever on my Master Caster. The plan is to push a button and start a very precise pour into the mold. The solenoid will be integrated into an automation system once I get the drive worked out. Hoping to go electrical for drive and solenoid. May have to regroup and use air pressure and cylinders.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Grangers and McMaster have open frame solenoids from $40 and up. been checking equipment salvagers to see if I can find something to play with that is a little less expensive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom