• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy LLAMA max1 45 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't know if this will help, this is from one of the SKS boards.

COLT 1911 Parts Compatibility List

The following after-market 1911 parts will work on the Llama Max I 45 L/F and C/F, Llama Max II IX-C and IX-D, MiniMax, MiniMax II and MiniMax Sub-Compact; FireStorm 45 Government, Compact and Mini Compact Models (older style Llama IX-A,B):

Barrel Bushing
Guide Rod Assembly
Springs (Recoil, Hammer and Sear)
Trigger
Hammer
Main Spring Housing
Barrel Link and Pin
Bushing Type Compensators
Hammer Strut
Sear and Sear Disconnect
Rear Sight (may require the removal of the firing pin safety - depends on the sight)
Red Dot Sight and Mount (may require ejector and ejector port modifications)
Beavertail Grip Safety (not quite interchangeable, but the standard one can be reshaped to allow for a higher grip)
Magazine (7 and 8 shot Max I C/F,L/F and IX-A,B and FireStorm Gov't/Compact only)

All the above parts require gunsmithing fit and assembly along with the proper double checks for function and safety.

· Pachmayer makes a Signature grip for all Llama Max I C/F,L/F and Llama IX-A,B; FireStorm Gov't,Compact models.
· Chip McCormick extra round magazines can be used in Large, Compact and Officers Frame single stack models