*LOCKED* Son Of Pastor Killed By Snake During Sermon Gets Bitten By Snake During Sermon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Okay, this Is my thread, and I guess I need to say something.
Everyone needs to lighten the F@ck up. It’s the internet, calm your tits.

This thread was just to poke fun at yesterday’s issue. I’ve met a lot of members here (with one persona or other) and while we may disagree or “fued” or something inconsequential, OSA is filled with stand up dudes and ladies. Never take anything too serious, lol

This comment is trolling?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, saw this thread yesterday, didn't read it. Saw it was up to 9 pages and didn't expect all that....

As to the topic? Never went to a church like that, but have heard about it. Someone from the church I went to said it best:

"God gave us intelligence to know what is right and what is dumb. These people ignore all of that."

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, saw this thread yesterday, didn't read it. Saw it was up to 9 pages and didn't expect all that....

As to the topic? Never went to a church like that, but have heard about it. Someone from the church I went to said it best:

"God gave us intelligence to know what is right and what is dumb. These people ignore all of that."
As well as the bicycle tourists in an area known for the terrorist violence, yet that post was shut down.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As well as the bicycle tourists in an area known for the terrorist violence, yet that post was shut down.

Yes it was. I shut it down because some one thought it was funny that the two bicyclists were killed, and they said so. I don't see anything funny about it. Sad; misguided; dreamers maybe... but funny? No. Terrorists killing people isn't funny.

Maybe this needs to be dropped before it gets going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom