looking for a DPMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try Black Drug store in Locust Grove. I just bought a LR-308 with the stainless bull barrel for $1000. That was about $200 less than list and most people are still asking more than list.

aerodoc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, sorry about whatever rule i broke. I know i put it in the wrong spot....Just as i got home the day i posted this my buddy called and got me one for $970.00 so had to jump on that. Thanks anyway ill read the rules...:gun1:

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Could someone tell us what rule he broke by asking where to purchase an item at???? Here is an idea ... If you have what he is lookin for and choose not to sale it to him .....then don't.
btw.I bouht my first item from a member when my post count was less than 10 and have completed over 50 transactions since then!

aerodoc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats up with Gun World? I saw used handguns there priced $300 higher than you can go to Academy and get a new one for. How does that place stay in buisness? And what rule did i break? I read them and must have missed it caus i didnt see anything i did wrong except posting in the wrong place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom