looking for a DPMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerodoc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this site, enjoying it so far lots of good info. I am looking for a DPMS LR-308B and having no luck at all finding one. If anyone can help i would appreciate it very much. Id prefer the B model but if anyone has info about other LR-308 models id be interested in looking. Gun World has 2 but them guys must be crazy cause they want $700 more than its worth. Anyway thank you very much i really hope to hear something back.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a rifle section where you could ask about the differences between the models.

There is a WTB section in the classifieds.

More importanly theres this thing called forum ettiquete, read the the rulez and stickiez plz.

:rtfm:

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a rifle section where you could ask about the differences between the models.

More importanly theres this thing called forum ettiquete, read the the rulez and stickiez plz.

+1

Oh, and welcome to the boards. but please:rtfm:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this site, enjoying it so far lots of good info. I am looking for a DPMS LR-308B and having no luck at all finding one. If anyone can help i would appreciate it very much. Id prefer the B model but if anyone has info about other LR-308 models id be interested in looking. Gun World has 2 but them guys must be crazy cause they want $700 more than its worth. Anyway thank you very much i really hope to hear something back.
pm nighthawk (marks firearms) he can hook you up. http://marksfirearms.com/What_We_Sell.html

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well if it isn't lil miss Susie rule quoter and you almost spelled etiquette right.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever you do, be sure to stay away from Gun World... They're always several hundred dollars above normal retail. Have you thought about building a rifle? I know several places are having sales on their .223 stripped lowers, you may be able to find a good deal on a stripped .308 lower if you looked hard enough.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember which board advertiser it was, sorry, but there are several guys on the board that sell DPMS and from what I have seen they are priced to move. Welcome to OSA!

Latest posts

Top Bottom